- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was recently highlighted in the Crain’s Detroit Business article, “The how and why of law firm mergers and acquisitions.” The article discusses the firm’s geographic diversity and the opening of our newest office in Chicago. "We wanted to have diversity of regions and diversity of practices," Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) said. "It was really an overlap," said Hammer, adding that many of the firm’s attorneys already were working with Chicago clients. "Chicago had all the practices we have and it's a big money center. Now, we're hot and heavy on the recruitment trail." Click here to read more.
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- October 05, 2022 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?"
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition