We have recently been featured in Law360’s article, “Dickinson Wright Adds 7 Attys To IP Practice,” announcing the election of seven new IP attorneys across four of our firm’s locations. Our new attorneys are Christopher Hanba, Joshua Jones, Nick Coleman, Andrew Dorisio, Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Jonathan Nikkila. These new attorneys bring the firm’s IP count to over 100 in North America. “As business and the marketplace continue to change, our clients need lawyers who can help protect their intellectual property assets both domestically and abroad,” said Phillip Rettig. Click here to read the full article.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders