- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lifetime’s The Balancing Act featured Dickinson Wright in a segment discussing diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Diversity & Inclusion Committee Co-Chair and Member Aaron Burrell spoke with host Montel Williams about how Dickinson Wright is working to break down barriers in the legal industry for diverse lawyers and professionals. Click on the video below to learn more about Dickinson Wright’s Diversity & Inclusion mission, associated efforts, and successes as we further our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Articles Supreme Court Orders as Binding Precedent
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 23, 2021 In the News Charles Brecker Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 23, 2021 In the News Mark Walker Named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute
- November 23, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright's Toronto Office Recognized in The Globe and Mail's "Canada's Best Law Firms List"