- Burrell, Aaron V.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lifetime’s The Balancing Act featured Dickinson Wright in a segment discussing diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Diversity & Inclusion Committee Co-Chair and Member Aaron Burrell spoke with host Montel Williams about how Dickinson Wright is working to break down barriers in the legal industry for diverse lawyers and professionals. Click on the video below to learn more about Dickinson Wright’s Diversity & Inclusion mission, associated efforts, and successes as we further our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 7, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."
- November 14, 2022 Josh Grabel has been named a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America