- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Crow (Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus) was recently interviewed on the podcast Elevate Your Grind by Cannabis Lab (Law, Accounting & Business). This podcast was created to expand the Cannabis Professionals association and create new networking opportunities. Each week they release cannabis-related interviews with experts, entrepreneurs, advocates, etc. Scot chatted about where we are at on the long cannabis road, how to get where we need to go, and what we’ll likely see along the way. Click here to listen to his episode.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations