- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Crow (Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently spoke with Smart Business Dealmakers for an article titled “Investing in Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Industry,” discussing the state’s slowly growing market. Scot believes many medical marijuana businesses didn’t understand the amount of capital required to get them through the growth phase, especially in a market that’s trying to catch up.
“For example, in Ohio, dispensaries came online, cultivation came online, but the patient base is nowhere where it needs to be for all those businesses that exist,” Scot told the publication. “You have to have capital on the sidelines, enough to keep you afloat and cover your overhead until you get into the black.”
To read more, click here.
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts