- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Scot Crow (Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently spoke with Smart Business Dealmakers for an article titled “Investing in Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Industry,” discussing the state’s slowly growing market. Scot believes many medical marijuana businesses didn’t understand the amount of capital required to get them through the growth phase, especially in a market that’s trying to catch up.
“For example, in Ohio, dispensaries came online, cultivation came online, but the patient base is nowhere where it needs to be for all those businesses that exist,” Scot told the publication. “You have to have capital on the sidelines, enough to keep you afloat and cover your overhead until you get into the black.”
To read more, click here.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)