Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring EffortsREAD MORE
- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Crow (Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently discussed restructuring efforts among cannabis companies with Benzinga in an article titled, “Why Restructuring Efforts Don’t Necessarily Signal the End of a Cannabis Company’s Downturn.” Scot believes a company’s structure during its initial capital raise is a primary pitfall, and such an error can end up boxing a business in.
"While many are fixable, if they fail to recognize the structure as the issue, the results can be devastating," he said. To read more, click here.
Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair Columbus
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16, 2021 - December 17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules