- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Crow (Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently discussed restructuring efforts among cannabis companies with Benzinga in an article titled, “Why Restructuring Efforts Don’t Necessarily Signal the End of a Cannabis Company’s Downturn.” Scot believes a company’s structure during its initial capital raise is a primary pitfall, and such an error can end up boxing a business in.
"While many are fixable, if they fail to recognize the structure as the issue, the results can be devastating," he said. To read more, click here.
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations