- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Jennifer Ko Craft was recently quoted in the Law360 article, "'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Stirs Up Familiar Trademark Debate." The article discusses concerns regarding companies trying to lay claim to trademarks linked to the new federal holiday and the Juneteenth-themed ice cream that started it.
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 09, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Steps Taken by the USPTO Following Applicant Email Exposure
- June 08, 2022 Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- June 08, 2022 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Fast Company on the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee