- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in The Hollywood Reporter’s article, “Instagram Sharing Rights At Center of Photographer's Legal Battle.” This article discusses a recent social media dispute between Volvo and a professional photographer and model who are suing the auto giant for alleged copyright infringement. Jennifer, whose clients include the Kardashian-Jenner family and Sylvester Stallone, says that while many pundits are focusing on the copyright implications, it’s Sumida’s publicity and false association claims that get “really sticky and interesting.” She adds: “Are they making consumers believe there is an endorsement or promotion or sponsorship by the model of the Volvo brand? To me, yeah. It does look like an advertising campaign.” While each case is fact-specific, and Ko Craft isn’t necessarily worried about a chilling effect if Volvo succeeds on its motion, she is watching the matter closely. “I’m looking at it from talent’s perspective to see how this affects my clients,” she says. “Anyone who uses this platform should be mindful of what’s going on.” To read more, click here.
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar