- Johnsen , Carolyn J.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Carolyn J. Johnsen, member in our Phoenix office, has been listed in Arizona Business Magazine’s 2019 list of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona.
The attorneys on this list were selected from a pool of nearly 2,000 of the state’s most talented and successful attorneys. Selections are based on each lawyer’s professional success and ratings, impact on his or her law firm, impact on the communities she/he serves and impact on the legal profession.
“I am truly honored to be included in this list of such accomplished attorneys,” said Ms. Johnsen.
Ms. Johnsen's practice focuses on business restructuring, asset sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and turnaround management. She has over 30 years of experience in creating complex plans of reorganization for multi-million dollar companies in multiple industries. She has advised well over 100 private and public companies in formulating and implementing managerial, personnel and operational structures. She has also guided numerous boards and senior managers in developing creative strategies and solutions for revising operations and restructuring debt to effectuate the emergence of a stronger business through bankruptcy. In addition, Ms. Johnsen has negotiated multiple multi-million dollar transactions with lenders, investment bankers and brokers, asset purchasers and sellers, and governmental agencies.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office