- Johnsen , Carolyn J.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Carolyn J. Johnsen, member in our Phoenix office, has been listed in Arizona Business Magazine’s 2019 list of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona.
The attorneys on this list were selected from a pool of nearly 2,000 of the state’s most talented and successful attorneys. Selections are based on each lawyer’s professional success and ratings, impact on his or her law firm, impact on the communities she/he serves and impact on the legal profession.
“I am truly honored to be included in this list of such accomplished attorneys,” said Ms. Johnsen.
Ms. Johnsen's practice focuses on business restructuring, asset sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and turnaround management. She has over 30 years of experience in creating complex plans of reorganization for multi-million dollar companies in multiple industries. She has advised well over 100 private and public companies in formulating and implementing managerial, personnel and operational structures. She has also guided numerous boards and senior managers in developing creative strategies and solutions for revising operations and restructuring debt to effectuate the emergence of a stronger business through bankruptcy. In addition, Ms. Johnsen has negotiated multiple multi-million dollar transactions with lenders, investment bankers and brokers, asset purchasers and sellers, and governmental agencies.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."