- Johnsen , Carolyn J.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Carolyn J. Johnsen, member in our Phoenix office, has been listed in Arizona Business Magazine’s 2019 list of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona.
The attorneys on this list were selected from a pool of nearly 2,000 of the state’s most talented and successful attorneys. Selections are based on each lawyer’s professional success and ratings, impact on his or her law firm, impact on the communities she/he serves and impact on the legal profession.
“I am truly honored to be included in this list of such accomplished attorneys,” said Ms. Johnsen.
Ms. Johnsen's practice focuses on business restructuring, asset sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and turnaround management. She has over 30 years of experience in creating complex plans of reorganization for multi-million dollar companies in multiple industries. She has advised well over 100 private and public companies in formulating and implementing managerial, personnel and operational structures. She has also guided numerous boards and senior managers in developing creative strategies and solutions for revising operations and restructuring debt to effectuate the emergence of a stronger business through bankruptcy. In addition, Ms. Johnsen has negotiated multiple multi-million dollar transactions with lenders, investment bankers and brokers, asset purchasers and sellers, and governmental agencies.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- March 27, 2019 Special Events Borderplex Business Hot Topics: 2019 Federal Enforcement Priorities' Impact
- Spring 2019 Media Mentions Mark Lansing Authors Article on Energy Property Tax Assessments for The Real Estate Finance Journal
- March 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Article Discussing ESports Betting Bans
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- March 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS Backtracks on Retiree Lump Sum Window Prohibition; Some Concerns Remain
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections
- March 11, 2019 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article About “Green Gold Rush”
- March 8, 2019 In the News Catherine Hoffman, Gregory Mayback, and James Stepan Recognized as "Top Lawyers" in South Florida Legal Guide