- Johnsen , Carolyn J.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Carolyn J. Johnsen, member in our Phoenix office, has been listed in Arizona Business Magazine’s 2019 list of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona.
The attorneys on this list were selected from a pool of nearly 2,000 of the state’s most talented and successful attorneys. Selections are based on each lawyer’s professional success and ratings, impact on his or her law firm, impact on the communities she/he serves and impact on the legal profession.
“I am truly honored to be included in this list of such accomplished attorneys,” said Ms. Johnsen.
Ms. Johnsen's practice focuses on business restructuring, asset sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and turnaround management. She has over 30 years of experience in creating complex plans of reorganization for multi-million dollar companies in multiple industries. She has advised well over 100 private and public companies in formulating and implementing managerial, personnel and operational structures. She has also guided numerous boards and senior managers in developing creative strategies and solutions for revising operations and restructuring debt to effectuate the emergence of a stronger business through bankruptcy. In addition, Ms. Johnsen has negotiated multiple multi-million dollar transactions with lenders, investment bankers and brokers, asset purchasers and sellers, and governmental agencies.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 30, 2021 In the News Jake McMillian Joins Dickinson Wright as its First Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- March 29, 2021 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- March 29, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement on Anti-Asian Violence