- Johnsen , Carolyn J.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Carolyn J. Johnsen, member in our Phoenix office, has been listed in Arizona Business Magazine’s 2019 list of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona.
The attorneys on this list were selected from a pool of nearly 2,000 of the state’s most talented and successful attorneys. Selections are based on each lawyer’s professional success and ratings, impact on his or her law firm, impact on the communities she/he serves and impact on the legal profession.
“I am truly honored to be included in this list of such accomplished attorneys,” said Ms. Johnsen.
Ms. Johnsen's practice focuses on business restructuring, asset sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and turnaround management. She has over 30 years of experience in creating complex plans of reorganization for multi-million dollar companies in multiple industries. She has advised well over 100 private and public companies in formulating and implementing managerial, personnel and operational structures. She has also guided numerous boards and senior managers in developing creative strategies and solutions for revising operations and restructuring debt to effectuate the emergence of a stronger business through bankruptcy. In addition, Ms. Johnsen has negotiated multiple multi-million dollar transactions with lenders, investment bankers and brokers, asset purchasers and sellers, and governmental agencies.
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- November 11, 2019 In the News Shauna Norton Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- November 7, 2019 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 6, 2019 In the News Frank Long Selected by The IP Lawyers as a Recommended Adviser
- November 06, 2019 DOJ Updates FARA eFile System – Another Example of Renewed Focus on Modernizing FARA Enforcement
- November 2019 Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- November 4, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives 204 Rankings in U.S. News - Best Lawyers "2020 Best Law Firms" Survey
- November 2019 Industry Alerts The DOL Proposes New “Notice and Access” Electronic Disclosure Rules for Retirement Plans, but Numerous Questions and Issues Remain