- Bultje, Ronald A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Ron Bultje (Member, Grand Rapids) will generously be providing two free sessions on Planning & Zoning Fundamentals on Tuesday & Thursday, February 16th & 18th, 2021 at 6:00 P.M.- 8:30 P.M EDT. Session l on the 16th will be dedicated to understanding your role as a planning commissioner and Session ll on the 18th will be on the essentials of being a zoning board of appeals member. Ron has been offering these free classes for over 25 years. Whether you are a seasoned planning commissioner seeking a refresher or are brand-new and looking for a solid foundation in local planning, this two-part training provides an overview for all.
- March 4, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in The Bond Buyer’s Midwest Year-End Review
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Issues Stay-At-Home Order
- April 2019 Industry Alerts The Fight Over Defining WOTUS “Burn(s) On”: Practical Implications of the 2019 Proposed Rule Revising the Definition of WOTUS for Municipalities and Local Units of Government
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The Ability of Municipalities to Regulate Electric Scooters, Segways, Electric Bicycles, and Other Light Motorized Vehicles
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Michigan Small Wireless Communications Facilities Deployment Act Signed Into Law and FCC Small Cell Order Becomes Effective Soon
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- November 29, 2018 In the News Attorney Thomas Forshee Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- October 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones