- Kulick, Peter J.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorneys Terry Donnelly (Member, Troy), Paul Wyzgoski (Member, Troy), Bryan Williams (Member, Troy) and Peter Kulick (Member, Lansing) served as bond counsel to the Great Lakes Water Authority in connection with the issuance of bonds by the Authority in the amount of $1.35 billion to refinance existing indebtedness for the Authority’s sewage disposal and water supply systems and to finance new water supply system facilities. The transaction closed on October 27th and as a result of the refinancing of the existing indebtedness, the Authority’s sewer and water customers in southeastern Michigan will realize cash flow savings of approximately $309 million over the next 20 years. Dickinson Wright was instrumental in the formation of the Authority, having represented the Authority in connection with the drafting and negotiation of two separate 40-year leases with the City of Detroit pursuant to which the City leased the regional assets of the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department’s sewage disposal system and water supply system to the Authority. The leases became effective on January 1st of this year, and the bonds were the
first public offering of Authority debt.
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 30, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News The Nashville Bar Association has nominated Josh Burgener for the 2024 Board of Directors
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide