- Kulick, Peter J.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorneys Terry Donnelly (Member, Troy), Paul Wyzgoski (Member, Troy), Bryan Williams (Member, Troy) and Peter Kulick (Member, Lansing) served as bond counsel to the Great Lakes Water Authority in connection with the issuance of bonds by the Authority in the amount of $1.35 billion to refinance existing indebtedness for the Authority’s sewage disposal and water supply systems and to finance new water supply system facilities. The transaction closed on October 27th and as a result of the refinancing of the existing indebtedness, the Authority’s sewer and water customers in southeastern Michigan will realize cash flow savings of approximately $309 million over the next 20 years. Dickinson Wright was instrumental in the formation of the Authority, having represented the Authority in connection with the drafting and negotiation of two separate 40-year leases with the City of Detroit pursuant to which the City leased the regional assets of the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department’s sewage disposal system and water supply system to the Authority. The leases became effective on January 1st of this year, and the bonds were the
first public offering of Authority debt.
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article "The Biggest Trademark Rulings Of 2022."
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was recently quoted in the Law360 article "Lizzo Convinces TTAB To Register '100% That Bitch' TM."
- February 07, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently mentioned in an article by S&P Global, "Large bank deal approvals come with new hurdle: updated resolution plans.”
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"