- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) recently spoke to Leafly.com regarding the recent reports of injuries, deaths, a mysterious lung disease, and contaminated products in the THC vaporizer cartridge industry.
He told the publication that, in his belief, the vaping crisis could create a tipping point for legalization efforts at a federal level. He told Leafly, “I think the worst thing we can do right now is to have knee-jerk, hysterical overregulation at the federal level, when that’s exactly what started our 50-year period of (cannabis) prohibition.” From Benton’s perspective, the vaping crisis “is not a cannabis issue, (but) I think in some ways there’s a danger of making it one. This an illicit market issue, more broadly.”
To read more, click here.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast