- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) recently spoke to Leafly.com regarding the recent reports of injuries, deaths, a mysterious lung disease, and contaminated products in the THC vaporizer cartridge industry.
He told the publication that, in his belief, the vaping crisis could create a tipping point for legalization efforts at a federal level. He told Leafly, “I think the worst thing we can do right now is to have knee-jerk, hysterical overregulation at the federal level, when that’s exactly what started our 50-year period of (cannabis) prohibition.” From Benton’s perspective, the vaping crisis “is not a cannabis issue, (but) I think in some ways there’s a danger of making it one. This an illicit market issue, more broadly.”
To read more, click here.
- October 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Voters May Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use for Adults
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- July 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Five Upcoming Changes to Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Laws & Recreational Update
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 08, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter: What Cannabis Companies Need to Know About State Cannabis Regulators
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022