- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) recently spoke to Leafly.com regarding the recent reports of injuries, deaths, a mysterious lung disease, and contaminated products in the THC vaporizer cartridge industry.
He told the publication that, in his belief, the vaping crisis could create a tipping point for legalization efforts at a federal level. He told Leafly, “I think the worst thing we can do right now is to have knee-jerk, hysterical overregulation at the federal level, when that’s exactly what started our 50-year period of (cannabis) prohibition.” From Benton’s perspective, the vaping crisis “is not a cannabis issue, (but) I think in some ways there’s a danger of making it one. This an illicit market issue, more broadly.”
To read more, click here.
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry
- September 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Authors Column for The Columbus Dispatch on Hemp Legalization
- July 10, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Teaches "Cannabiz" Course through The Ohio State University's Drug Enforcement & Policy Center
- May 15, 2019 Media Mentions Medical Marijuana Article by Sara Jodka Published in Cannabis Business Times
- April 1, 2019 In the News Melissa Waite Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List