Benton B. Bodamer (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by The Houston Chronicle in an article titled, “Changing marijuana laws in Canada and Mexico create pressure on Texas.”
The article examines how marijuana legalization, whether for medical or recreational purposes, has increased pressure on Texas to decriminalize, if not fully legalize, usage of the plant. Public opinion on marijuana has significantly shifted in recent years, with about one in seven adults in the U.S. consuming marijuana, according to 2017 figures quoted in the article.
“All of this momentum foreshadows the global transformation from a fear-based prohibition into a global cannabis industry fueled by facts, market data, medical research, customer-patient experiences, and intelligent and evolving legislative solutions,” said Bodamer.
To read the article, click here.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case