Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) and Scot Crow (Member, Columbus) discussed supply chain risk management amidst the recent spate of vaping-related pulmonary diseases in the U.S. and Canada with Cannabis Business Times for an article titled, “3 Tips for Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vaping-Related Lung Illnesses in the U.S.”
“That question of supply chain risk and product liability is one that I think is very much on people's minds,” Benton told the publication, “and our advice to clients has been: You should have already been doing a host of things, combined with best practices in your entire supply chain, including complying with GMP practices, regardless of the fact that they're not required by individual states.”
“Who could potentially get caught up in [litigation], I think, is a good question as well,” Scot said, “because the way that many of the companies are [set up], and this isn't news, is that you're expanding to licensing arrangements. You can see your brand eviscerated if it's caught up in a dirty-type pen or delivery system, or it gets [linked to] an edible that [causes] a bad result or an adverse consequence.”
To read more, click here.
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast