- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) recently penned an article for The Columbus Dispatch titled, “Hemp legalization is a slippery slope… and that’s OK,” discussing his arguments for the national legalization of the entire cannabis plant and cannabinoids extracted from it. Among them, Benton discusses the virtually identical nature of hemp and cannabis, leading to regulatory difficulties on a number of levels.
“Continuing the charade of federal illegality is doing far more harm to public perception in the value of laws and law enforcement than full-scale legalization with sensible federal, state, and local regulation would do,” Benton wrote.
To read the full article, please click here.
- October 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Voters May Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use for Adults
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- July 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Five Upcoming Changes to Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Laws & Recreational Update
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 08, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter: What Cannabis Companies Need to Know About State Cannabis Regulators
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022