- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) recently penned an article for The Columbus Dispatch titled, “Hemp legalization is a slippery slope… and that’s OK,” discussing his arguments for the national legalization of the entire cannabis plant and cannabinoids extracted from it. Among them, Benton discusses the virtually identical nature of hemp and cannabis, leading to regulatory difficulties on a number of levels.
“Continuing the charade of federal illegality is doing far more harm to public perception in the value of laws and law enforcement than full-scale legalization with sensible federal, state, and local regulation would do,” Benton wrote.
To read the full article, please click here.
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry
- July 10, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Teaches "Cannabiz" Course through The Ohio State University's Drug Enforcement & Policy Center
- May 15, 2019 Media Mentions Medical Marijuana Article by Sara Jodka Published in Cannabis Business Times
- April 1, 2019 In the News Melissa Waite Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List