- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) recently spoke with CNN Business about a new crop of cannabis breathalyzers currently in development to aid law enforcement in curbing impaired driving. Cannabis breathalyzers in their current form measure the amount of THC in a suspected user’s breath. Unfortunately, that comes with pitfalls. Because pass-fail tests do not prove impairment, that can create problems for patients in the more than 30 US states where cannabis is a legal medicine, Benton told the publication.
"That's a recipe for a public health disaster," he said. "There's not a pass/fail opioid breathalyzer, so why would some different rules apply in the context of medical cannabis?"
To read more, click here.
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis