- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) was quoted in an article for Bloomberg Law titled “Unions Elbow Into Pot Industry With State-Backed ‘Peace’ Deals.” The article discusses how unions and state political leaders are working to require cannabis companies to sign union “peace” agreements, in which workers agree not to strike or otherwise interfere with business operations in exchange for employers agreeing not to lock out employees or run anti-union campaigns. States and unions should be cautious in pushing for these rules, Benton told the publication, imploring those involved to not “kill the golden goose of cannabis legalization trying to make it lay perfect social equity eggs.” To read more, click here.
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market