- Bodamer, Benton B.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benton Bodamer (Member, Columbus) was quoted in an article for Bloomberg Law titled “Unions Elbow Into Pot Industry With State-Backed ‘Peace’ Deals.” The article discusses how unions and state political leaders are working to require cannabis companies to sign union “peace” agreements, in which workers agree not to strike or otherwise interfere with business operations in exchange for employers agreeing not to lock out employees or run anti-union campaigns. States and unions should be cautious in pushing for these rules, Benton told the publication, imploring those involved to not “kill the golden goose of cannabis legalization trying to make it lay perfect social equity eggs.” To read more, click here.
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers