- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Andrea Arndt (Member, Troy) has recently interviewed by WWJ News Radio and has been featured on the Fox 2 Detroit News story, “China-Made Fake N95 Masks Are Flooding Market, Here’s What to Look For.” Andrea was invited to discuss the influx of counterfeit PPE-related products since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic on both of these programs. She emphasizes that without regulation to PPE products there is no way of telling whether they are actually effective or not, putting the health of consumers at risk. Fake N95 masks have been saturating the consumer market, posing risk for buyers. About 11 million fake masks have been seized by the feds. “People are getting duped every day,” says Andrea. Over 1,100 hospitals in the U.S. have bought fake masks since the start of the pandemic which has incited numerous civil and criminal lawsuits against makers. Click here to listen to her full interview on WWJ News and click here to view her Fox 2 News feature.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000