- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Andrea Arndt (Member, Troy) has recently interviewed by WWJ News Radio and has been featured on the Fox 2 Detroit News story, “China-Made Fake N95 Masks Are Flooding Market, Here’s What to Look For.” Andrea was invited to discuss the influx of counterfeit PPE-related products since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic on both of these programs. She emphasizes that without regulation to PPE products there is no way of telling whether they are actually effective or not, putting the health of consumers at risk. Fake N95 masks have been saturating the consumer market, posing risk for buyers. About 11 million fake masks have been seized by the feds. “People are getting duped every day,” says Andrea. Over 1,100 hospitals in the U.S. have bought fake masks since the start of the pandemic which has incited numerous civil and criminal lawsuits against makers. Click here to listen to her full interview on WWJ News and click here to view her Fox 2 News feature.
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers