- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Andrea Arndt (Member, Troy) has recently interviewed by WWJ News Radio and has been featured on the Fox 2 Detroit News story, “China-Made Fake N95 Masks Are Flooding Market, Here’s What to Look For.” Andrea was invited to discuss the influx of counterfeit PPE-related products since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic on both of these programs. She emphasizes that without regulation to PPE products there is no way of telling whether they are actually effective or not, putting the health of consumers at risk. Fake N95 masks have been saturating the consumer market, posing risk for buyers. About 11 million fake masks have been seized by the feds. “People are getting duped every day,” says Andrea. Over 1,100 hospitals in the U.S. have bought fake masks since the start of the pandemic which has incited numerous civil and criminal lawsuits against makers. Click here to listen to her full interview on WWJ News and click here to view her Fox 2 News feature.
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- April 23, 2021 In the News Annual World Intellectual Property Day is April 26; Dickinson Wright IP attorney examines role of small and medium-sized enterprises in business innovation amid pandemic
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25