- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Andrea Arndt (Member, Troy) has recently interviewed by WWJ News Radio and has been featured on the Fox 2 Detroit News story, “China-Made Fake N95 Masks Are Flooding Market, Here’s What to Look For.” Andrea was invited to discuss the influx of counterfeit PPE-related products since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic on both of these programs. She emphasizes that without regulation to PPE products there is no way of telling whether they are actually effective or not, putting the health of consumers at risk. Fake N95 masks have been saturating the consumer market, posing risk for buyers. About 11 million fake masks have been seized by the feds. “People are getting duped every day,” says Andrea. Over 1,100 hospitals in the U.S. have bought fake masks since the start of the pandemic which has incited numerous civil and criminal lawsuits against makers. Click here to listen to her full interview on WWJ News and click here to view her Fox 2 News feature.
- February 22, 2024 In the News Tron Fu Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office as a Member
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada