- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Andrea Arndt was featured in The Trademark Lawyer Magazine’s article, “Andrea Arndt Comments: Amazon’s Advances Against Counterfeit Products Don’t Cover Those Not Registered for IP Protection; What Brand Owners Need to Do Now.” Andrea weighs in on Amazon’s announcement stating that they have blocked 10 billion counterfeit products from its marketplace listing in 2020. “Amazon relies on intellectual property rights owners—not simply brand owners—to enroll their brands and inform Amazon of any suspected intellectual property rights violations…,” says Andrea. Click here to read more of what Andrea’s take is on the situation.
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers