- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Andrea Arndt was featured in The Trademark Lawyer Magazine’s article, “Andrea Arndt Comments: Amazon’s Advances Against Counterfeit Products Don’t Cover Those Not Registered for IP Protection; What Brand Owners Need to Do Now.” Andrea weighs in on Amazon’s announcement stating that they have blocked 10 billion counterfeit products from its marketplace listing in 2020. “Amazon relies on intellectual property rights owners—not simply brand owners—to enroll their brands and inform Amazon of any suspected intellectual property rights violations…,” says Andrea. Click here to read more of what Andrea’s take is on the situation.
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers