- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In conjunction with the Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce, Andrea Arndt (Member, Troy) and several other members of the Chamber have founded and launched The ROCC Pod, a unique podcast aimed at highlighting businesses in the Royal Oak Chamber. Alongside her co-hosts, Patricia Carruth, owner of Your Personal Jeweler, and Lisa Bibbee, a local realtor with Keller Williams Realty, Andrea will be sharing the stories of these businesses and their owners, with new episodes released twice a month. For more information and to subscribe, click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion