Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs