Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Electronic Corporate Filings and Virtual Shareholder Meetings for Ontario Corporations
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 22, 2020 Industry Alerts CECRA Update | May 22, 2020
- May 21, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt Featured in LexisNexis Canada Spotlight Interview
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 20, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- May 19, 2020 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (32nd Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十二期)
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax Appeals