Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020
- January 13, 2021 Industry Alerts Update on Ontario's Second State of Emergency Order – New Restrictions in Ontario in the Fight Against COVID-19 – Effective January 14, 2021