Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada