Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 18, 2020 In the News Ryan Lee Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 12, 2020 In the News Timothy Strong Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- February 12, 2020 In the News Scott A. Petz Appointed to Electronic Discovery Reference Model 2020 Global Advisory Council
- February 10, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces New Staff Paid Parental Leave Policy
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- February 6, 2020 In the News Six Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office