Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 7, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."
- November 14, 2022 Josh Grabel has been named a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America