Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm