- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
K. Lance Anderson was featured in the article, "Rogue EIRs and Mentors Can Bring Trouble, Need Limits and Guardrails," recently republished by Tech Transfer Central. The article discusses guidelines for university tech transfer programs to consider to keep entrepreneurs-in-residence in their lane. “Most programs have them sign general confidentiality agreements and some statements about roles and responsibilities, and to some extent that’s helpful. But you can see where there are opportunities for a pretty big grey area,” said Lance. To read the article, click here.
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 23, 2023 Media Mentions Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in The Lawyer's Daily article, "Top 10 business decisions of the past year, part two."
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 19, 2023 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan was recently quoted in the Medical Economics article "How physicians can find the right attorney."