K. Lance Anderson Featured in Tech Transfer Central's Article, "Rogue EIRs and Mentors Can Bring Trouble, Need Limits and Guardrails"
- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
K. Lance Anderson was featured in the article, "Rogue EIRs and Mentors Can Bring Trouble, Need Limits and Guardrails," recently republished by Tech Transfer Central. The article discusses guidelines for university tech transfer programs to consider to keep entrepreneurs-in-residence in their lane. “Most programs have them sign general confidentiality agreements and some statements about roles and responsibilities, and to some extent that’s helpful. But you can see where there are opportunities for a pretty big grey area,” said Lance. To read the article, click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”