- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) spoke with Law360 for an article titled “4 Burning Legal Questions about Cannabis Patents,” aimed at taking a closer look at the process behind obtaining and enforcing patents on cannabis products. Lance discussed the difficult and murky matter of attempting to enforce a patent on a federally illegal product.
"It could be that there's some issue in enforcing some of your patent rights. We don't have enough clarity from the courts as to whether the enforcement of patents is somehow precluded because it's in a federal court," he told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry