- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) spoke with Law360 for an article titled “4 Burning Legal Questions about Cannabis Patents,” aimed at taking a closer look at the process behind obtaining and enforcing patents on cannabis products. Lance discussed the difficult and murky matter of attempting to enforce a patent on a federally illegal product.
"It could be that there's some issue in enforcing some of your patent rights. We don't have enough clarity from the courts as to whether the enforcement of patents is somehow precluded because it's in a federal court," he told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments
- February 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Bloomberg Law on State-Backed Cannabis Union “Peace” Deals
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference