- Waldman, Daniel
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Don’t miss the article Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.” Daniel’s article discusses how a recent decision to help tenants affected by government shutdowns presents a new set of obstacles for landlords. He states that the decision “comes as good news for commercial tenants, as it finally gives them a victory in the face of all the difficulties over the past few years, it has also caused a lot of concern for landlords and rightfully so.” To read the article, click here.
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 30, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News The Nashville Bar Association has nominated Josh Burgener for the 2024 Board of Directors
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide