Dickinson Wright proudly sponsored the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Spirit of Excellence Award Luncheon in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 4, 2023.
- Archer, Dennis W. Burrell, Aaron V.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright proudly sponsored the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Spirit of Excellence Award Luncheon in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 4, 2023. Aaron Burrell, who serves as a Commissioner on ABA’s Racial & Ethnic Diversity in the Profession, assisted in planning the event, where lawyers were celebrated for their efforts and accomplishments promoting a more racially and ethnically diverse legal profession. To learn more about this event, click here.
Retired Chairman Emeritus Detroit
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP