- Bain, Paul E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Paul Bain was recently quoted in conjunction with our client Ken Lum in The Globe and Mail article, "Edmonton Cancels Art Installation Over Fears It May Be Perceived as Celebrating Colonialism." The city of Edmonton has announced its intention to deaccession the artwork "The Buffalo and the Buffalo Fur Trader" by Mr. Lum, which was commissioned in 2010 and underwent extensive oversight, consultation, and approvals. "This is an unwarranted breach of the city and art council's basic duty to my client. This decision to cancel the work damages the artist's reputation. They are obligated contractually ..." said Paul. To read the article, click here.
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office