- Bain, Paul E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Paul Bain was recently quoted in conjunction with our client Ken Lum in The Globe and Mail article, "Edmonton Cancels Art Installation Over Fears It May Be Perceived as Celebrating Colonialism." The city of Edmonton has announced its intention to deaccession the artwork "The Buffalo and the Buffalo Fur Trader" by Mr. Lum, which was commissioned in 2010 and underwent extensive oversight, consultation, and approvals. "This is an unwarranted breach of the city and art council's basic duty to my client. This decision to cancel the work damages the artist's reputation. They are obligated contractually ..." said Paul. To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide
- November 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "Treasury eyes bank whistleblowers as it steps up sanctions enforcement."
- November 21, 2023 In the News Thirty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2024 Top Lawyers
- November 21, 2023 Industry Alerts EV Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 9
- November 21, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2023