- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Jennifer Craft was quoted recently in the Law360 article, "USPTO Has 'Taken Steps' After Applicant Email Exposure." The article discusses the incident in which the courtesy notices sent to applicants whose trademarks had received registration, about 21,000 recipients, were posted on the office's Trademark Status & Document Retrieval System and included applicant email addresses.
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 08, 2022 Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- June 08, 2022 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Fast Company on the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee
- June 6, 2022 In the News Eleven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2022 IP Stars
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields