Les Raatz Quoted by Law.com on Impact of Black Lives Matter Nonprofit Controversy on Corporate Donations
- Raatz, Les
- Media Mentions
Les Raatz was quoted in the Law.com article, "Controversy Puts Cloud Over Companies' Donations to Black Lives Matter Nonprofit." The article discusses the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, which is separate from local chapters, whose leaders were revealed to have purchased a $6 million house with donated funds. Les postulates that companies that donated to the global network may face an optics problem, questioning, "Are they getting their bang for their buck, or are they actually creating perhaps a negative result if [their money] ends up passing to a charity that is in the end questioned?"
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- March 2023 Industry Alerts How to Screw up a Good Thing – What the Financial Industry Should Consider in the Wake of Credit Suisse
- March 20, 2023 Media Mentions Law360 has quoted Joseph Silvia in the article, "Signature Bank's Closure Was Not Tied To Crypto. Or Was It?"