- Levitt, Edward "Ned".
- Media Mentions
Edward "Ned" Levitt was recently quoted in the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation article, "Why some global fast-food chains remain open for business in Russia." The article discusses various restaurant chains in Russia, the status of their closures, and why some franchise operations remain open. Ned shares, "If it's not specified in the agreement, that power isn't given to the franchisor. That's just the reality." To read the article, click here.
- March 21, 2022 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Moderated "Avoiding Mistakes in International Expansion" Workshop at International Franchise Association's Annual Convention
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Quoted in Global Franchise Magazine on Cross-Border Franchising
- January 27, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada