- Goldfine, Dan W.
- Media Mentions
Dan Goldfine was quoted in an Arizona Capitol Times article titled “Brnovich Targets ‘Biggest Anti-Trust Violation.’” The article discusses Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s investigation into what may be, as he calls it, “(t)he biggest antitrust violation in history.” In a Wall Street Journal Op-Ed published in early March, Brnovich claimed that investors holding back dollars from fossil fuel producers in the name of environmental responsibility could be engaging in a “coordinated conspiracy that allocates markets in violation of the law.” Dan believes the AG may be off base in suggesting that there is an antitrust problem with ESG investing. “Attorney General Brnovich seems to be focused on an agenda but is doing so in a way that conflates several different legal concepts, none of which appears to fit… what he states he’s trying to achieve,” he told the publication.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Price Gouging During the COVID-19 Crisis
- April 2020 Industry Alerts DOJ and FTC Announce Expedited Antitrust Review Procedure and Guidance In Response To COVID-19
- January 2020 Media Mentions L. Pahl Zinn Discusses Upcoming Purchase of Advanced Disposal Services by Waste Management with Waste Dive
- January 2020 Industry Alerts Between Absolute and Amorphous: The Draft Guidance On Vertical Mergers: Commentary On The Draft 2020 Guidelines
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- November 2019 Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- June 2019 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Imposition of Tariffs on all Goods Imported Into the US from Mexico Effective June 10, 2019