- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
L. Pahl Zinn (Member, Detroit) recently spoke with Waste Dive for an article titled “Waste Management and Advanced Disposal working toward multi-state divestiture plan.” As Waste Management’s biggest acquisition in decades is on the verge of closing, activity to finalize a projected $200 million divestiture package is underway. Pahl discussed the possibility of multiple buyers getting involved in the divestiture.
“If you parcel it off that just complicates it by potentially involving multiple buyers," said Pahl. “Typically, the preference for everybody involved is to find one buyer to handle it."
To read more, click here.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Price Gouging During the COVID-19 Crisis
- April 2020 Industry Alerts DOJ and FTC Announce Expedited Antitrust Review Procedure and Guidance In Response To COVID-19
- January 2020 Industry Alerts Between Absolute and Amorphous: The Draft Guidance On Vertical Mergers: Commentary On The Draft 2020 Guidelines
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- November 2019 Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- June 2019 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Imposition of Tariffs on all Goods Imported Into the US from Mexico Effective June 10, 2019
- October 2018 Industry Alerts The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)