- High, Mark R.
- Media Mentions
Mark High (Member, Detroit) was recently quoted in the Windsor Star’s article, “Windsor, Detroit Business Groups Call for U.S. to Open Border.” This was a result of a Joint Statement issued by the Detroit Regional Chamber, the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Canada-US Business Association, which Mark signed as President of CUSBA. Business trade, jobs, and social connections have been heavily impacted by the closing of the U.S.-Canada border, resulting in many Windsor and Detroit business groups urging for the U.S. to follow Canada’s example to open their borders. Mark discussed the unexpected result of the U.S. border remaining closed although Canada has decided to reopen. “So often the countries co-ordinate on various levels with diplomatic matters and commercial matters, so it was a bit of a surprise,” said Mark. Mark also discussed this topic with CTV News Windsor. Click here to read the full article. Click here to watch his full CTV News segment.
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021