- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
- Media Mentions
Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for Manage HR’s article, “Dickinson Wright PLLC An Established Cutting-Edge Partner for Employment-Based Immigration.” In this article, Dickinson Wright was recognized for our strength among immigration firms with an established history of services to many multinational clients for over twenty years. Kathleen provided a brief overview of who we are, how it is that we provide counsel to our clients, and what our future is looking like. “We are proactive, flexible, and agile to align with legal and policy changes in a way that benefits our clients to the highest level possible,” says Kathleen. Click here to read the full article.
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- September 27, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Named Chair of the State of Michigan’s Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Remote Work Policy: Immigration and Post-COVID
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 17, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice