- Skrzyniarz, Joan Cripe
Join Dickinson Wright's Joan Cripe Skrzyniarz as she discusses how to be “prepared rather than panicked” with important estate planning documents and helpful tips during these uncertain times. Governors of many states, including Michigan, have encouraged the use of remote signings of estate planning documents, so there really is no better time than right now to revisit the details of an existing estate plan or to get that process started.
Joan will share her thoughts on the critical documents that should be in place, especially during a health pandemic, including:
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters
- Parental Designations of Guardians for Minor Children
- Wills & Trusts
- Beneficiary Designation Forms
She will also discuss how to create a family emergency plan if you are sick and are unable to care for your children, and tips on how to discuss these difficult issues with loved ones.
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. We look forward to your participation. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this time or date? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Virtual Witnessing of Wills and POAs During COVID-19
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Is Now the Right Time for an Estate Freeze?
- March 23, 2020 In the News Amber Hughes Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office as a Member
- March 23, 2020 In the News Joseph Owens Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- July 16, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2019 High Net Worth Guide
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Succession Planning for Family Businesses: Things to Keep in Mind as You Plan for Transition
- July 31, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2018 High Net Worth Guide
- May 16, 2018 In the News Attorney James Spica Addresses ABA Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section 2018 Spring Symposia