To Our Valued Clients,
As our firm continues to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made the decision to have all employees work remotely, effective Tuesday, March 17th, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service your legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities, including for all support staff functions, are fully operational and ready to go.
We recognize the urgency of this situation and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our lawyers and staff, and the community at large. We will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
For more information about the latest developments in COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada website.
For information on COVID-19 developments written by Dickinson Wright lawyers, please click here.
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Court of Appeal Sends Employers Back to the Drafting Table … AGAIN!
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- July 8, 2020 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Black Lives Matter Murals: Intellectual Property vs. Real Property Rights
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 12: Nevada Gaming Commission Regulatory Adoption Presents New Opportunities for Wager Funding
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- July 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update July 6, 2020*