- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) spoke with Consumer Affairs for an article titled “New California privacy law may require Facebook to completely change how it does business,” regarding Facebook’s recent arguments that data privacy isn’t a priority. In Sara’s experience, however, that view isn’t shared by the consumer; she has already received two inquiries from consumers.
“I think we will continue to see this trend from consumers in attempting to use the CCPA to learn more about data collection and use from companies,” she told Consumer Affairs.
To read more, click here.
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Cyber Insurance with CreditCards.com
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by International Financial Law Review on US Companies’ Reaction to California’s Data Protection Law
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses