- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member and Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Practice Group Chair, Washington, D.C.) spoke with WJLA regarding the Department of Justice’s recent involvement in politically-charged cases, which has raised questions about the department’s ability to do its work without political interference or bias.
"Those of us who put the rule of law and the integrity and independence of the Department of Justice first and foremost certainly hope there will be no lasting effect," Jacob said. "Merely because there's a firestorm does not mean the department will not survive."
To read more, click here.
- February 2020 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Bloomberg Politics on Roger Stone Sentencing
- October 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Speaks with Financial Planning about RIA Investigations
- August 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Authors Article on Boeing Investigation for Forbes, Quotes Brenda Roubidoux Taylor
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- February 7, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed on CNN Regarding Hearing on Manafort Plea Deal
- February 7, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Financial Times Article on Companies' Accounting Adjustment Practices
- January 30, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Ryan Hart Quoted in Wired Article on Huawei Indictments
- August 30, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jacob Frenkel Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “Enforcement lacking in anti-money-laundering efforts”
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018