Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join us for this informative seminar titled, "If They Leave: How to Protect Trade Secrets and Enforce Restrictive Covenants". Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Location: Tru Green HQ
1790 Kirby Parkway, Forum II, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38138
Register today by clicking here.
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com