Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join us for this informative seminar titled, "If They Leave: How to Protect Trade Secrets and Enforce Restrictive Covenants". Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Location: Tru Green HQ
1790 Kirby Parkway, Forum II, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38138
Register today by clicking here.
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office