Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join us for this informative seminar titled, "If They Leave: How to Protect Trade Secrets and Enforce Restrictive Covenants". Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Location: Tru Green HQ
1790 Kirby Parkway, Forum II, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38138
Register today by clicking here.
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates