Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join us for this informative seminar titled, "If They Leave: How to Protect Trade Secrets and Enforce Restrictive Covenants". Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Location: Tru Green HQ
1790 Kirby Parkway, Forum II, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38138
Register today by clicking here.
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal