Please join us for this informative seminar titled, "If They Leave: How to Protect Trade Secrets and Enforce Restrictive Covenants". Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Location: Tru Green HQ
1790 Kirby Parkway, Forum II, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38138
Register today by clicking here.
- Seminars Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- January 26, 2021 Industry Alerts Nevada Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Dickinson Wright Client, Applying the “Savings Clause” in Enforcing Non-Competition Agreements
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- December 18, 2020 Industry Alerts The Court of Appeal’s Plea to Motions Scheduling Judges: Stop Letting Parties Waste Judicial Resources with Partial Summary Judgment Motions
- December 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Changes to the Rules of Civil Procedure: Embracing Changes from COVID-19 to Begin Modernizing Litigation in Ontario
- November 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 1, Number 8: Limitation Periods
- October 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 1, Number 7: Onerous Conditions