- Special Events
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, Michigan, 48075
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075
DW is a sponsor of this event which partners with the Walter Shapero Bankruptcy Symposium to host
its annual dinner honoring Retired Bankruptcy Judge Walter Shapero.
William P. Weintraub
Goodwin Procter LLP
Hon. Robert E. Gerber (USBJ, ret.)
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLC
Asset sales under § 363 should lawfully be free and clear of successor-liability claims.
$95/each for Individual & Guest Tickets (price includes dinner and reception).
- Speaking Engagements Detroit SHRM meeting - HR Learn: "HR Master Class: Hot Topics" on March 22, 2017
- Seminars Society of Automotive Analysts (SAA) NAFTA Event on October 17, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business