- Special Events
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, Michigan, 48075
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075
DW is a sponsor of this event which partners with the Walter Shapero Bankruptcy Symposium to host
its annual dinner honoring Retired Bankruptcy Judge Walter Shapero.
William P. Weintraub
Goodwin Procter LLP
Hon. Robert E. Gerber (USBJ, ret.)
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLC
Asset sales under § 363 should lawfully be free and clear of successor-liability claims.
$95/each for Individual & Guest Tickets (price includes dinner and reception).
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation