- Special Events
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, Michigan, 48075
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075
DW is a sponsor of this event which partners with the Walter Shapero Bankruptcy Symposium to host
its annual dinner honoring Retired Bankruptcy Judge Walter Shapero.
William P. Weintraub
Goodwin Procter LLP
Hon. Robert E. Gerber (USBJ, ret.)
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLC
Asset sales under § 363 should lawfully be free and clear of successor-liability claims.
$95/each for Individual & Guest Tickets (price includes dinner and reception).
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"