- Special Events
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, Michigan, 48075
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075
DW is a sponsor of this event which partners with the Walter Shapero Bankruptcy Symposium to host
its annual dinner honoring Retired Bankruptcy Judge Walter Shapero.
William P. Weintraub
Goodwin Procter LLP
Hon. Robert E. Gerber (USBJ, ret.)
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLC
Asset sales under § 363 should lawfully be free and clear of successor-liability claims.
$95/each for Individual & Guest Tickets (price includes dinner and reception).
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner