USLFG Annual Diversity & Inclusion Summit on November 8 and 9, 2017
- Special Events
Mitchell's Steak House, 45 North Third Street, Columbus, Ohio
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday & Thursday, November 8 & 9, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Dinner at 7 p.m.
Mitchell's Steak House
45 North Third Street
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Meeting: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dickinson Wright - Columbus
150 East Gay Street, 24th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
(Lunch will also be included)
Please RSVP to Melissa Boyd email@example.com by Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP