UNLV International Gaming Institute
Stan Fulton Building, 801 East Flamingo Road Stan Fulton Building, #333 Executive Board Room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Understanding Sports Betting Seminar
April 6 and April 7, 2017
at: UNLV International Gaming Institute, Stan Fulton Building,
#333 Executive Board Room, 801 East Flamingo Road,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) is a program instructor and also speaking at a variety of sessions at this two-day intensive program covering sports betting from the International Center for Gaming Regulation.
Day 1: Overview of Sports Wagering (Thur., April 6, 2017)
- History of Sports Wagering
- Sports Wagering in America
- Federal Sports Wagering Laws
- Types of Sports Wagers
- Sports Wagering Participants
- How Nevada Does Sports Wagering
- Account Wagering
- Visit to a Las Vegas Sports Book
Day 2: Sports Wagering in Operation (Fri., April 7, 2017)
- Risk Management and Layoff Wagering
- The Impact of Off-Shore Sports Wagering & Technology
- Sports Integrity Issues
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)
- Compliance Issues
April 6-7, 2017 (Thurs. & Fri.)
Day 1 - 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Program Enrollment: Limited to 15 participants.
Enroll here today!
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office