UNLV International Gaming Institute
Stan Fulton Building, 801 East Flamingo Road Stan Fulton Building, #333 Executive Board Room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Understanding Sports Betting Seminar
April 6 and April 7, 2017
at: UNLV International Gaming Institute, Stan Fulton Building,
#333 Executive Board Room, 801 East Flamingo Road,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) is a program instructor and also speaking at a variety of sessions at this two-day intensive program covering sports betting from the International Center for Gaming Regulation.
Day 1: Overview of Sports Wagering (Thur., April 6, 2017)
- History of Sports Wagering
- Sports Wagering in America
- Federal Sports Wagering Laws
- Types of Sports Wagers
- Sports Wagering Participants
- How Nevada Does Sports Wagering
- Account Wagering
- Visit to a Las Vegas Sports Book
Day 2: Sports Wagering in Operation (Fri., April 7, 2017)
- Risk Management and Layoff Wagering
- The Impact of Off-Shore Sports Wagering & Technology
- Sports Integrity Issues
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)
- Compliance Issues
April 6-7, 2017 (Thurs. & Fri.)
Day 1 - 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Program Enrollment: Limited to 15 participants.
Enroll here today!
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 4
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal