MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) MidAmerica Regional Conference
Make Restructuring Great Again!
at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
on April 5 and April 6, 2017
Allison Bach (Member, Detroit) will participate as a panelist on the "Is the Retail Industry Going on Clearance?" panel at TMA's MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit.
Here are a few other details regarding the conference:
• 4 Outstanding Panel Discussions on Cutting-Edge Restructuring Topics and "The Trump Effect"
• 2 Premier Keynote Speakers
• Capital Showcase Networking Reception
• Breakfast, Lunch, & Dine-Arounds
• Night Cap Reception
EARLY BIRD (Before March 27) Registration Prices:
Members: $275 | Non-Members: $375 | NextGen: $150
AFTER EARLY BIRD Registration Prices:
Members: $325 | Non-Members: $475 | NextGen: $150
Register here today!
- Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- Conferences ACG Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham 4.4.17
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business