MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) MidAmerica Regional Conference
Make Restructuring Great Again!
at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
on April 5 and April 6, 2017
Allison Bach (Member, Detroit) will participate as a panelist on the "Is the Retail Industry Going on Clearance?" panel at TMA's MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit.
Here are a few other details regarding the conference:
• 4 Outstanding Panel Discussions on Cutting-Edge Restructuring Topics and "The Trump Effect"
• 2 Premier Keynote Speakers
• Capital Showcase Networking Reception
• Breakfast, Lunch, & Dine-Arounds
• Night Cap Reception
EARLY BIRD (Before March 27) Registration Prices:
Members: $275 | Non-Members: $375 | NextGen: $150
AFTER EARLY BIRD Registration Prices:
Members: $325 | Non-Members: $475 | NextGen: $150
Register here today!
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner
- October 2018 Industry Alerts The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)