MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) MidAmerica Regional Conference
Make Restructuring Great Again!
at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
on April 5 and April 6, 2017
Allison Bach (Member, Detroit) will participate as a panelist on the "Is the Retail Industry Going on Clearance?" panel at TMA's MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit.
Here are a few other details regarding the conference:
• 4 Outstanding Panel Discussions on Cutting-Edge Restructuring Topics and "The Trump Effect"
• 2 Premier Keynote Speakers
• Capital Showcase Networking Reception
• Breakfast, Lunch, & Dine-Arounds
• Night Cap Reception
EARLY BIRD (Before March 27) Registration Prices:
Members: $275 | Non-Members: $375 | NextGen: $150
AFTER EARLY BIRD Registration Prices:
Members: $325 | Non-Members: $475 | NextGen: $150
Register here today!
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- Conferences ACG Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham 4.4.17
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation