MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) MidAmerica Regional Conference
Make Restructuring Great Again!
at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
on April 5 and April 6, 2017
Allison Bach (Member, Detroit) will participate as a panelist on the "Is the Retail Industry Going on Clearance?" panel at TMA's MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit.
Here are a few other details regarding the conference:
• 4 Outstanding Panel Discussions on Cutting-Edge Restructuring Topics and "The Trump Effect"
• 2 Premier Keynote Speakers
• Capital Showcase Networking Reception
• Breakfast, Lunch, & Dine-Arounds
• Night Cap Reception
EARLY BIRD (Before March 27) Registration Prices:
Members: $275 | Non-Members: $375 | NextGen: $150
AFTER EARLY BIRD Registration Prices:
Members: $325 | Non-Members: $475 | NextGen: $150
Register here today!
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code