MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) MidAmerica Regional Conference
Make Restructuring Great Again!
at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
on April 5 and April 6, 2017
Allison Bach (Member, Detroit) will participate as a panelist on the "Is the Retail Industry Going on Clearance?" panel at TMA's MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit.
Here are a few other details regarding the conference:
• 4 Outstanding Panel Discussions on Cutting-Edge Restructuring Topics and "The Trump Effect"
• 2 Premier Keynote Speakers
• Capital Showcase Networking Reception
• Breakfast, Lunch, & Dine-Arounds
• Night Cap Reception
EARLY BIRD (Before March 27) Registration Prices:
Members: $275 | Non-Members: $375 | NextGen: $150
AFTER EARLY BIRD Registration Prices:
Members: $325 | Non-Members: $475 | NextGen: $150
Register here today!
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- December 4, 2018 In the News Attorney Benjamin Kennedy Elected to the University of Nevada Alumni Council
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto