April 11, 2017 at 3 p.m. EST
Join us for an informative webinar to discuss the changing environmental priorities from the Obama administration to the new Trump administration. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of Obama era environmental policies that will likely change including the Paris Climate Accord, subsidized renewables, and clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementing President Trump's environmental policies and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of Trump policy implementation?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What's the correlation between President Trump's Energy and Environmental policies?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
You won't want to miss this informative webinar. Register today!
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”