April 11, 2017 at 3 p.m. EST
Join us for an informative webinar to discuss the changing environmental priorities from the Obama administration to the new Trump administration. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of Obama era environmental policies that will likely change including the Paris Climate Accord, subsidized renewables, and clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementing President Trump's environmental policies and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of Trump policy implementation?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What's the correlation between President Trump's Energy and Environmental policies?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
You won't want to miss this informative webinar. Register today!
- Webinars Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar on September 28, 2017
- Industry Alerts Obama-Era Guidance on Transgender Student Rights Reversed by Departments of Education and Justice
- Industry Alerts Will Increasing Fuel Economy Standards Really Make Cars Less Safe ? NHTSA and the EPA’s Proposal to Freeze Fuel Economy Standards at 2020 Levels
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars