“Interesting Times: Trump’s Reset of Environmental policy and the Impacts on Business” webinar on April 11, 2017 at 3 pm
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
April 11, 2017 at 3 p.m. EST
Join us for an informative webinar to discuss the changing environmental priorities from the Obama administration to the new Trump administration. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of Obama era environmental policies that will likely change including the Paris Climate Accord, subsidized renewables, and clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementing President Trump's environmental policies and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of Trump policy implementation?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What's the correlation between President Trump's Energy and Environmental policies?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
You won't want to miss this informative webinar. Register today!
- Industry Alerts Obama-Era Guidance on Transgender Student Rights Reversed by Departments of Education and Justice
- Speaking Engagements 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- Industry Alerts UPDATED: Congress Passes the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”)
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？