April 11, 2017 at 3 p.m. EST
Join us for an informative webinar to discuss the changing environmental priorities from the Obama administration to the new Trump administration. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of Obama era environmental policies that will likely change including the Paris Climate Accord, subsidized renewables, and clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementing President Trump's environmental policies and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of Trump policy implementation?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What's the correlation between President Trump's Energy and Environmental policies?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
You won't want to miss this informative webinar. Register today!
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 Webinars Behavioral Health Webinar September 20, 2018 - Meaningful Collaboration Among Behavioral Health Providers - Mergers are Not the Only Option for Survival
- September 18, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Congratulates Partner Cherie Brant on her Appointment to Hydro One Board
- November 11-13, 2018 Conferences 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference November 11-13, 2018
- September 17, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Newly Formed India Practice
- September 11, 2018 In the News Attorney Carolyn Johnsen to be Honored at the 2018 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards
- September 7, 2018 In the News 73 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers, 33 Named Rising Stars