April 11, 2017 at 3 p.m. EST
Join us for an informative webinar to discuss the changing environmental priorities from the Obama administration to the new Trump administration. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of Obama era environmental policies that will likely change including the Paris Climate Accord, subsidized renewables, and clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementing President Trump's environmental policies and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of Trump policy implementation?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What's the correlation between President Trump's Energy and Environmental policies?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
You won't want to miss this informative webinar. Register today!
- Webinars Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar on September 28, 2017
- Industry Alerts Obama-Era Guidance on Transgender Student Rights Reversed by Departments of Education and Justice
- Industry Alerts Will Increasing Fuel Economy Standards Really Make Cars Less Safe ? NHTSA and the EPA’s Proposal to Freeze Fuel Economy Standards at 2020 Levels
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office