April 11, 2017 at 3 p.m. EST
Join us for an informative webinar to discuss the changing environmental priorities from the Obama administration to the new Trump administration. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of Obama era environmental policies that will likely change including the Paris Climate Accord, subsidized renewables, and clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementing President Trump's environmental policies and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of Trump policy implementation?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What's the correlation between President Trump's Energy and Environmental policies?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
You won't want to miss this informative webinar. Register today!
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"