Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Trigild Spring Conference
April 19 and April 20, 2017
James Cunningham (Member, Nashville) will participate as a panelist at this annual conference, offering informative panel presentations along with valuable networking opportunities for professionals who deal with nonperforming loans including lenders, attorneys, asset managers, investors, and nonperforming loan buyers.
The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half educational program focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans. The conference is designed to inform and enlighten attendees with highly valuable, current and thought provoking information, while offering networking events specifically designed to facilitate interaction between you and other key players in the industry.
More info here.
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office