Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Trigild Spring Conference
April 19 and April 20, 2017
James Cunningham (Member, Nashville) will participate as a panelist at this annual conference, offering informative panel presentations along with valuable networking opportunities for professionals who deal with nonperforming loans including lenders, attorneys, asset managers, investors, and nonperforming loan buyers.
The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half educational program focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans. The conference is designed to inform and enlighten attendees with highly valuable, current and thought provoking information, while offering networking events specifically designed to facilitate interaction between you and other key players in the industry.
More info here.
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- September 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole Speaking at 35th MARQUES Annual Conference
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- September 01, 2021 Media Mentions Roberta Granadier Interviewed by the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance on Her Flexible Schedule