Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Trigild Spring Conference
April 19 and April 20, 2017
James Cunningham (Member, Nashville) will participate as a panelist at this annual conference, offering informative panel presentations along with valuable networking opportunities for professionals who deal with nonperforming loans including lenders, attorneys, asset managers, investors, and nonperforming loan buyers.
The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half educational program focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans. The conference is designed to inform and enlighten attendees with highly valuable, current and thought provoking information, while offering networking events specifically designed to facilitate interaction between you and other key players in the industry.
More info here.
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee