Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Trigild Spring Conference
April 19 and April 20, 2017
James Cunningham (Member, Nashville) will participate as a panelist at this annual conference, offering informative panel presentations along with valuable networking opportunities for professionals who deal with nonperforming loans including lenders, attorneys, asset managers, investors, and nonperforming loan buyers.
The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half educational program focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans. The conference is designed to inform and enlighten attendees with highly valuable, current and thought provoking information, while offering networking events specifically designed to facilitate interaction between you and other key players in the industry.
More info here.
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Electronic Corporate Filings and Virtual Shareholder Meetings for Ontario Corporations
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 22, 2020 Industry Alerts CECRA Update | May 22, 2020
- May 21, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt Featured in LexisNexis Canada Spotlight Interview
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 20, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- May 19, 2020 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (32nd Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十二期)