Doubletree by Hilton Flagstaff
, 1175 West Route 66, Flagstaff, Arizona, 86001
Title Insurance Made Simple, From Policy Selection to Title Claims
Michael Scheurich (Member, Phoenix) will be one of three to present at this all-day seminar.
Do you know the different title insurance policy types, coverages, which to choose and when? Do you know how to review a title commitment to assess coverage and exceptions? In this nuts-and-bolts program, our faculty will help you navigate title insurance fundamentals from initial policy selection to claims and coverage denials. Whether you represent buyers, sellers, lenders or a title company, gain an essential understanding of title insurance - register today!
- Review what title insurance is vs. is not and what it does and does not cover.
- Walk through the different types of policies and coverages, and learn which to choose and when.
- Navigate the title insurance process and the roles and duties of the various parties.
- Learn when an endorsement is preferable to the removal of an exception.
- Find out how to request that title be marked up, and know what can be properly removed.
- Explore when and why title insurance companies deny coverage for claims.
Who Should Attend
This basic level program is designed for:
- Title and Abstract Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Title Insurance Fundamentals
- Types of Title Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Title Insurance Process, Procedures and Timetable
- Endorsements: Common Types, How They Work, When They are Needed
- How to Negotiate Improved Coverage
- Title Claims and Coverage Denials: Who, What, When and Why
- Legal Ethics
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted