- Harvey, Kerry B. .
- Speaking Engagements
Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. 6th St., Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
4:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony
at: Muhammad Ali Center
144 N. 6th St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Kerry Harvey (Member, Lexington) will be presenting an award. The award show celebrates the excellence in the business of healthcare in Kentucky since 2007. Andrew Sparks (Of Counsel, Lexington) will also be attending. DW is a proud sponsor of this event.
Since 2007 IGE Media, publisher of Medical News, has recognized excellence in the business of healthcare at the exclusive MediStar Awards, which honors seven healthcare professionals for their achievements in advocacy, innovation, education, leadership, aging care, as well as announces the physician and nurse of the year. Last year we celebrated 10 years--more than 80 winners.
Please click here for more information.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 24 - 27, 2019 Conferences International Franchise Business Roundtables - International Franchise Association 2019 Convention
- February 21, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Abou the Wire Act
- February 20, 2019 Media Mentions Mahesh Nayak Interviewed for Michigan Lawyers Weekly's "A Sidebar With" Feature
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry