- Speaking Engagements
Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. 6th St., Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
4:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony
at: Muhammad Ali Center
144 N. 6th St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Kerry Harvey (Member, Lexington) will be presenting an award. The award show celebrates the excellence in the business of healthcare in Kentucky since 2007. Andrew Sparks (Of Counsel, Lexington) will also be attending. DW is a proud sponsor of this event.
Since 2007 IGE Media, publisher of Medical News, has recognized excellence in the business of healthcare at the exclusive MediStar Awards, which honors seven healthcare professionals for their achievements in advocacy, innovation, education, leadership, aging care, as well as announces the physician and nurse of the year. Last year we celebrated 10 years--more than 80 winners.
Please click here for more information.
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business