- Speaking Engagements
Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. 6th St., Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
4:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony
at: Muhammad Ali Center
144 N. 6th St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Kerry Harvey (Member, Lexington) will be presenting an award. The award show celebrates the excellence in the business of healthcare in Kentucky since 2007. Andrew Sparks (Of Counsel, Lexington) will also be attending. DW is a proud sponsor of this event.
Since 2007 IGE Media, publisher of Medical News, has recognized excellence in the business of healthcare at the exclusive MediStar Awards, which honors seven healthcare professionals for their achievements in advocacy, innovation, education, leadership, aging care, as well as announces the physician and nurse of the year. Last year we celebrated 10 years--more than 80 winners.
Please click here for more information.
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?