- Speaking Engagements
Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. 6th St., Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
4:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony
at: Muhammad Ali Center
144 N. 6th St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Kerry Harvey (Member, Lexington) will be presenting an award. The award show celebrates the excellence in the business of healthcare in Kentucky since 2007. Andrew Sparks (Of Counsel, Lexington) will also be attending. DW is a proud sponsor of this event.
Since 2007 IGE Media, publisher of Medical News, has recognized excellence in the business of healthcare at the exclusive MediStar Awards, which honors seven healthcare professionals for their achievements in advocacy, innovation, education, leadership, aging care, as well as announces the physician and nurse of the year. Last year we celebrated 10 years--more than 80 winners.
Please click here for more information.
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks