- Hulton, Wendy G.
Register now for this complimentary webinar!
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
2:30 p.m. EDT - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”) has created compliance challenges for both organizations and individuals who want to communicate electronically with Canadians. Many organizations continue to struggle to understand and comply with CASL. Recent enforcement action suggests that even the organizations that thought they had it right, often stumbled in their efforts to comply with CASL’s requirements. Given that the class action lawyers are counting the days until July 1st when CASL’s private right of action (PRA) comes into effect, you will want to attend this webinar to ensure your organization’s mastery of CASL’s requirements are up to date.
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) of Dickinson Wright will provide a CASL:2.0 update that will cover:
- CASL’s new private right of action;
- The end of the transitional period for implied consent;
- Update on recent CASL enforcement activity; and
- Common best practices for complying with CASL
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 21, 2018 Articles Renewed Energy for Foreign Investment in India
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office