- Hulton, Wendy G.
Register now for this complimentary webinar!
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
2:30 p.m. EDT - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”) has created compliance challenges for both organizations and individuals who want to communicate electronically with Canadians. Many organizations continue to struggle to understand and comply with CASL. Recent enforcement action suggests that even the organizations that thought they had it right, often stumbled in their efforts to comply with CASL’s requirements. Given that the class action lawyers are counting the days until July 1st when CASL’s private right of action (PRA) comes into effect, you will want to attend this webinar to ensure your organization’s mastery of CASL’s requirements are up to date.
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) of Dickinson Wright will provide a CASL:2.0 update that will cover:
- CASL’s new private right of action;
- The end of the transitional period for implied consent;
- Update on recent CASL enforcement activity; and
- Common best practices for complying with CASL
- Conferences MJBizCon from November 14 -17, 2017
- Industry Alerts Trump Administration Orders Review of US Trade Deficit: How Canadian and American Companies May Be Affected
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House