- Hulton, Wendy G.
Register now for this complimentary webinar!
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
2:30 p.m. EDT - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”) has created compliance challenges for both organizations and individuals who want to communicate electronically with Canadians. Many organizations continue to struggle to understand and comply with CASL. Recent enforcement action suggests that even the organizations that thought they had it right, often stumbled in their efforts to comply with CASL’s requirements. Given that the class action lawyers are counting the days until July 1st when CASL’s private right of action (PRA) comes into effect, you will want to attend this webinar to ensure your organization’s mastery of CASL’s requirements are up to date.
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) of Dickinson Wright will provide a CASL:2.0 update that will cover:
- CASL’s new private right of action;
- The end of the transitional period for implied consent;
- Update on recent CASL enforcement activity; and
- Common best practices for complying with CASL
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 11, 2019 In the News Two Litigation Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- June 11, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Selected as a Nation's Best Honoree by Lawyers of Color