- Hulton, Wendy G.
Register now for this complimentary webinar!
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
2:30 p.m. EDT - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”) has created compliance challenges for both organizations and individuals who want to communicate electronically with Canadians. Many organizations continue to struggle to understand and comply with CASL. Recent enforcement action suggests that even the organizations that thought they had it right, often stumbled in their efforts to comply with CASL’s requirements. Given that the class action lawyers are counting the days until July 1st when CASL’s private right of action (PRA) comes into effect, you will want to attend this webinar to ensure your organization’s mastery of CASL’s requirements are up to date.
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) of Dickinson Wright will provide a CASL:2.0 update that will cover:
- CASL’s new private right of action;
- The end of the transitional period for implied consent;
- Update on recent CASL enforcement activity; and
- Common best practices for complying with CASL
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office