- Hulton, Wendy G.
Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Pre-Conference Workshops - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday, November 15-17, 2017: Main Conference & Expo - 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) will be co-presenting "Canada and the U.S.: Cross-Border Partnerships, Investments & Opportunities" on November 16, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
Louis Barré, President, Cannab Intel.
Wendy Hulton, Senior Attorney, Dickinson Wright.
Jennifer Sanders, Founder & Director, Risk Management & Strategy, CNS Equity Partners.
With recreational marijuana legalization on the horizon in Canada and the U.S. cannabis industry growing gangbusters, companies in both countries are increasingly looking to team up with their peers on the other side of the border. These partnerships can be immensely beneficial, but pitfalls abound. In this session, several experts will detail the key factors and challenges you’ll face as you consider expanding your business across the border.
You’ll get insights on:
•Legal, regulatory and compliance factors
•Enterprise risk management across multiple jurisdictions
•Key considerations including banking, taxes, financing and data privacy
•Multinational strategies for branding and expansion
Wendy is pleased to offer a reduced rate on attendance. Please use discount code, MJBizCon50. It entitles you to $50.00 off the Sessions + Exhibits registrations. (It does not apply to Exhibits Only).
To register and view agenda and details, please click here.
Back when MJBizDaily first launched, there was no national trade show for cannabis. Our editors felt the industry needed a way to come together as a business community, hear about the latest advances and network in person. So, in 2012, we made history by launching MJBizCon, the industry’s very first national trade show.
Since then, MJBizCon has continued to set industry-wide attendance records. It’s by far the world’s largest gathering of executives and exhibitors each and every season. Shows in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 completely SOLD OUT.
The show continues to be curated by the editors of MJBizDaily, the industry’s most trusted professional news service. That may be why MJBizCon’s content is unusually strong and our attendance numbers continue to break records year after year.
- Webinars CASL 2.0: The Class Action Lawyers Are Coming: Are You Ready? webinar on May 31, 2017
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”