MJBizCon from November 14 -17, 2017
- Hulton, Wendy G.
Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Pre-Conference Workshops - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday, November 15-17, 2017: Main Conference & Expo - 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) will be co-presenting "Canada and the U.S.: Cross-Border Partnerships, Investments & Opportunities" on November 16, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
Louis Barré, President, Cannab Intel.
Wendy Hulton, Senior Attorney, Dickinson Wright.
Jennifer Sanders, Founder & Director, Risk Management & Strategy, CNS Equity Partners.
With recreational marijuana legalization on the horizon in Canada and the U.S. cannabis industry growing gangbusters, companies in both countries are increasingly looking to team up with their peers on the other side of the border. These partnerships can be immensely beneficial, but pitfalls abound. In this session, several experts will detail the key factors and challenges you’ll face as you consider expanding your business across the border.
You’ll get insights on:
•Legal, regulatory and compliance factors
•Enterprise risk management across multiple jurisdictions
•Key considerations including banking, taxes, financing and data privacy
•Multinational strategies for branding and expansion
Wendy is pleased to offer a reduced rate on attendance. Please use discount code, MJBizCon50. It entitles you to $50.00 off the Sessions + Exhibits registrations. (It does not apply to Exhibits Only).
To register and view agenda and details, please click here.
Back when MJBizDaily first launched, there was no national trade show for cannabis. Our editors felt the industry needed a way to come together as a business community, hear about the latest advances and network in person. So, in 2012, we made history by launching MJBizCon, the industry’s very first national trade show.
Since then, MJBizCon has continued to set industry-wide attendance records. It’s by far the world’s largest gathering of executives and exhibitors each and every season. Shows in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 completely SOLD OUT.
The show continues to be curated by the editors of MJBizDaily, the industry’s most trusted professional news service. That may be why MJBizCon’s content is unusually strong and our attendance numbers continue to break records year after year.
- Webinars CASL 2.0: The Class Action Lawyers Are Coming: Are You Ready? webinar on May 31, 2017
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars