- Hulton, Wendy G.
Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Pre-Conference Workshops - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday, November 15-17, 2017: Main Conference & Expo - 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) will be co-presenting "Canada and the U.S.: Cross-Border Partnerships, Investments & Opportunities" on November 16, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
Louis Barré, President, Cannab Intel.
Wendy Hulton, Senior Attorney, Dickinson Wright.
Jennifer Sanders, Founder & Director, Risk Management & Strategy, CNS Equity Partners.
With recreational marijuana legalization on the horizon in Canada and the U.S. cannabis industry growing gangbusters, companies in both countries are increasingly looking to team up with their peers on the other side of the border. These partnerships can be immensely beneficial, but pitfalls abound. In this session, several experts will detail the key factors and challenges you’ll face as you consider expanding your business across the border.
You’ll get insights on:
•Legal, regulatory and compliance factors
•Enterprise risk management across multiple jurisdictions
•Key considerations including banking, taxes, financing and data privacy
•Multinational strategies for branding and expansion
Wendy is pleased to offer a reduced rate on attendance. Please use discount code, MJBizCon50. It entitles you to $50.00 off the Sessions + Exhibits registrations. (It does not apply to Exhibits Only).
To register and view agenda and details, please click here.
Back when MJBizDaily first launched, there was no national trade show for cannabis. Our editors felt the industry needed a way to come together as a business community, hear about the latest advances and network in person. So, in 2012, we made history by launching MJBizCon, the industry’s very first national trade show.
Since then, MJBizCon has continued to set industry-wide attendance records. It’s by far the world’s largest gathering of executives and exhibitors each and every season. Shows in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 completely SOLD OUT.
The show continues to be curated by the editors of MJBizDaily, the industry’s most trusted professional news service. That may be why MJBizCon’s content is unusually strong and our attendance numbers continue to break records year after year.
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office