Monday, September 18, 2017 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Jeff Silver (Of Counsel, Las Vegas) and Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will co-present (along with Gould & Ratner LLP) at this 2-hour webinar on the Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations.
With traditional gambling revenues on the decline for nearly a decade, casinos are seeking to attract a new generation of potential casino patrons, namely Millennials, who are drawn to electronic games where a player’s physical dexterity or mental ability factors into the outcomes. Consequently, there has been a rise in skill-based gaming regulation in the United States, notably in Nevada, New Jersey and Massachusetts, and other states are moving forward with regulatory schemes.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of gaming law authorities will discuss how this new area of regulation demands standards to address technical issues and other special attributes of these games and the devices used to play them. The panel will discuss current state regulations, proposals for global standards for testing and controls, and best practices for casino operators moving into this gaming genre.
Key topics include:
- Skill-Based Gaming
- Hybrid Games of Chance
- State Regulatory Schemes
- Technical Standards
- Game Platforms/Devices
- Player Interaction
- Payout Controls
Register here today!
The firm receives 30 complimentary event registrations; please contact Christine Kloka for details.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office