Monday, September 18, 2017 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Jeff Silver (Of Counsel, Las Vegas) and Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will co-present (along with Gould & Ratner LLP) at this 2-hour webinar on the Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations.
With traditional gambling revenues on the decline for nearly a decade, casinos are seeking to attract a new generation of potential casino patrons, namely Millennials, who are drawn to electronic games where a player’s physical dexterity or mental ability factors into the outcomes. Consequently, there has been a rise in skill-based gaming regulation in the United States, notably in Nevada, New Jersey and Massachusetts, and other states are moving forward with regulatory schemes.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of gaming law authorities will discuss how this new area of regulation demands standards to address technical issues and other special attributes of these games and the devices used to play them. The panel will discuss current state regulations, proposals for global standards for testing and controls, and best practices for casino operators moving into this gaming genre.
Key topics include:
- Skill-Based Gaming
- Hybrid Games of Chance
- State Regulatory Schemes
- Technical Standards
- Game Platforms/Devices
- Player Interaction
- Payout Controls
Register here today!
The firm receives 30 complimentary event registrations; please contact Christine Kloka for details.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 11, 2019 In the News Scott Holcomb Presented “Procurement Simplified and Examined: Understanding Terms, Time and Thought Behind the Process” at the 2019 Risk Management Summit
- February 11, 2019 In the News Austen Adams and Cam Caldwell Close Filmore Deal
- February 11, 2019 Media Mentions Jonathan Redway Quoted in Wired Article on AT&T 5G Claims