- Silver, Jeffrey A.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, September 18, 2017 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Jeff Silver (Of Counsel, Las Vegas) and Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will co-present (along with Gould & Ratner LLP) at this 2-hour webinar on the Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations.
With traditional gambling revenues on the decline for nearly a decade, casinos are seeking to attract a new generation of potential casino patrons, namely Millennials, who are drawn to electronic games where a player’s physical dexterity or mental ability factors into the outcomes. Consequently, there has been a rise in skill-based gaming regulation in the United States, notably in Nevada, New Jersey and Massachusetts, and other states are moving forward with regulatory schemes.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of gaming law authorities will discuss how this new area of regulation demands standards to address technical issues and other special attributes of these games and the devices used to play them. The panel will discuss current state regulations, proposals for global standards for testing and controls, and best practices for casino operators moving into this gaming genre.
Key topics include:
- Skill-Based Gaming
- Hybrid Games of Chance
- State Regulatory Schemes
- Technical Standards
- Game Platforms/Devices
- Player Interaction
- Payout Controls
Register here today!
The firm receives 30 complimentary event registrations; please contact Christine Kloka for details.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 6
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars