Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, September 18, 2017 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Jeff Silver (Of Counsel, Las Vegas) and Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will co-present (along with Gould & Ratner LLP) at this 2-hour webinar on the Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations.
With traditional gambling revenues on the decline for nearly a decade, casinos are seeking to attract a new generation of potential casino patrons, namely Millennials, who are drawn to electronic games where a player’s physical dexterity or mental ability factors into the outcomes. Consequently, there has been a rise in skill-based gaming regulation in the United States, notably in Nevada, New Jersey and Massachusetts, and other states are moving forward with regulatory schemes.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of gaming law authorities will discuss how this new area of regulation demands standards to address technical issues and other special attributes of these games and the devices used to play them. The panel will discuss current state regulations, proposals for global standards for testing and controls, and best practices for casino operators moving into this gaming genre.
Key topics include:
- Skill-Based Gaming
- Hybrid Games of Chance
- State Regulatory Schemes
- Technical Standards
- Game Platforms/Devices
- Player Interaction
- Payout Controls
Register here today!
The firm receives 30 complimentary event registrations; please contact Christine Kloka for details.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 6
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office