Monday, September 18, 2017 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Jeff Silver (Of Counsel, Las Vegas) and Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will co-present (along with Gould & Ratner LLP) at this 2-hour webinar on the Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations.
With traditional gambling revenues on the decline for nearly a decade, casinos are seeking to attract a new generation of potential casino patrons, namely Millennials, who are drawn to electronic games where a player’s physical dexterity or mental ability factors into the outcomes. Consequently, there has been a rise in skill-based gaming regulation in the United States, notably in Nevada, New Jersey and Massachusetts, and other states are moving forward with regulatory schemes.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of gaming law authorities will discuss how this new area of regulation demands standards to address technical issues and other special attributes of these games and the devices used to play them. The panel will discuss current state regulations, proposals for global standards for testing and controls, and best practices for casino operators moving into this gaming genre.
Key topics include:
- Skill-Based Gaming
- Hybrid Games of Chance
- State Regulatory Schemes
- Technical Standards
- Game Platforms/Devices
- Player Interaction
- Payout Controls
Register here today!
The firm receives 30 complimentary event registrations; please contact Christine Kloka for details.
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly