- Hamilton, K. Scott
The Westin Hotel, 21 E. 5th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at The Westin Hotel
21 E. 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Scott Hamilton (Member, Detroit) will introduce the Institute's keynote speaker, Arthur Miller, who will discuss recent developments in class action and other aggregate litigation. Scott is also on the Planning Commission for the Practice Institute. The Practice Institute is an intensive, day-long seminar that involves several judges of the Sixth Circuit and other practitioners covering topics such as effective brief writing, oral arguent, and other practical information about practice in the sixth circuit.
Please click here for more information.
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation