- Hamilton, K. Scott
The Westin Hotel, 21 E. 5th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at The Westin Hotel
21 E. 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Scott Hamilton (Member, Detroit) will introduce the Institute's keynote speaker, Arthur Miller, who will discuss recent developments in class action and other aggregate litigation. Scott is also on the Planning Commission for the Practice Institute. The Practice Institute is an intensive, day-long seminar that involves several judges of the Sixth Circuit and other practitioners covering topics such as effective brief writing, oral arguent, and other practical information about practice in the sixth circuit.
Please click here for more information.
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates