- Hamilton, K. Scott
The Westin Hotel, 21 E. 5th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at The Westin Hotel
21 E. 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Scott Hamilton (Member, Detroit) will introduce the Institute's keynote speaker, Arthur Miller, who will discuss recent developments in class action and other aggregate litigation. Scott is also on the Planning Commission for the Practice Institute. The Practice Institute is an intensive, day-long seminar that involves several judges of the Sixth Circuit and other practitioners covering topics such as effective brief writing, oral arguent, and other practical information about practice in the sixth circuit.
Please click here for more information.
- Articles Effect of a Stipulated Dismissal “Without Prejudice” on Appellate Jurisdiction
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."