- Hamilton, K. Scott
The Westin Hotel, 21 E. 5th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at The Westin Hotel
21 E. 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Scott Hamilton (Member, Detroit) will introduce the Institute's keynote speaker, Arthur Miller, who will discuss recent developments in class action and other aggregate litigation. Scott is also on the Planning Commission for the Practice Institute. The Practice Institute is an intensive, day-long seminar that involves several judges of the Sixth Circuit and other practitioners covering topics such as effective brief writing, oral arguent, and other practical information about practice in the sixth circuit.
Please click here for more information.
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal