- Hamilton, K. Scott
The Westin Hotel, 21 E. 5th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at The Westin Hotel
21 E. 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Scott Hamilton (Member, Detroit) will introduce the Institute's keynote speaker, Arthur Miller, who will discuss recent developments in class action and other aggregate litigation. Scott is also on the Planning Commission for the Practice Institute. The Practice Institute is an intensive, day-long seminar that involves several judges of the Sixth Circuit and other practitioners covering topics such as effective brief writing, oral arguent, and other practical information about practice in the sixth circuit.
Please click here for more information.
- Articles Effect of a Stipulated Dismissal “Without Prejudice” on Appellate Jurisdiction
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?